We send you a receipt to your registered email address, when you use Online Payment (including JapanTaxi Wallet).
You can also download it if you would like to obtain one in PDF format.
How to download a receipt (via JapanTaxi app)
- You will select "About" from the menu (white three lines on the upper left of the initial map screen).
- You will tap "Download Receipts."
- A web browser appears, and you can see the sign-in screen.
- You will sign in with your registered email address and your password.
- You can set the period so that the date of your order, the receipt of which you would like to issue, can be included.
- You will tap □ and put a check mark.
- Then you will tap "領収書を発行."
- You will put the name of the addressee and tap "PDFでダウンロード".
- The download starts, and a copy in PDF format is downloaded in your smartphone.
Note: You can downloaded a receipt here directly, skipping the steps 1-3. (accessible also from PC)
Sample of the downloaded receipt
- When you set the date, the maximum period which can be selected is three months.
We would like you to select another three months if you would like to see older orders.
- It is not possible to enter multiple names of the addressee. Once put, it is memorized and appears when you download the receipt again.
- The word "（再発行）," which means "reissued," will be found on downloaded receipts. This is because we have sent you the same receipt via email before.
- Receipts contain not only the fare, but also a Boost or a discount for coupon. We would like you to understand that the fare cannot be singled out.
- We would like you to understand that, while receipts can usually be issued just after the ride, it can happen that it takes one or two business days before you can check them, according to the selected payment method or taxi company.
- We would like you to confirm in advance if the receipts, sent to your email address or issued via our website, can be used for expense management.
- We cannot print or send receipts by post.