Payment in a taxi
The driver hands you a receipt.
Online Payment / JapanTaxi Wallet
As of September 1, 2019, a receipt is sent to the registered email address, just after the completion of Online Payment. You don't need any more to receive one from the driver.
Sample of the receipt
- We would like you to check and confirm the settings of your email account, so that you can receive messages from our address which ends with @japantaxi.net.
- Receipts contain not only the fare, but also a Boost or a discount for coupon. We would like you to understand that the fare cannot be singled out.
- It is possible that the pickup location and the dropoff location are different from the real ones. This is because GPS data was not received correctly.
- We would like you to discard a receipt if you receive one from the driver, though you use online payment. If you should receive multiple receipts for the same order, we would like you to keep one and throw away the rest.
- We would like you to understand that, while receipts can usually be issued just after the ride, it can happen that it takes one or two business days before you can check them, according to the selected payment method or taxi company.
- We would like you to confirm in advance if the receipts, sent to your email address or issued via our website, can be used for expense management.
- We cannot print or send receipts by post.