You can find below the guidance which shows the ways to call a taxi.
An order consists essentially of the following 4 steps.
Call a Taxi Immediately
1: Select your pickup location
You will adjust the location of the icon of person raising the right hand, and tap "Pick me up here." We advise you to move the map rather than the icon, so that you can change the location slightly.
- You can also search the location by entering the address in the bar near the bottom of the window.
- The driver checks the location of the icon rather than the address. We would like to ask you to enlarge the map and select the exact location where a taxi can stop.
- We would like you to note that if you select locations where parking is difficult, such as a building or the center of a road, you might have troubles identifying the vehicle.
2. Select your destination
After you select the pickup location, you can set the destination. You will adjust the location of the icon and tap "Drop me off here."
- You can skip selection by tapping "Skip."
- Some taxi companies do not receive the information about your destination. In this case, you can send it by tapping a button which appears on the order confirmation screen.
3. Select your preferred taxi company
You can select a taxi company from a list of the companies available in the area.
- It can be possible that some companies are not visible if you have already made an order in the area.
- "Auto-Select Taxi," which is available in some cities, automatically offers you a taxi matching your preferences, regardless of taxi companies.
4. Call a Taxi
You will see a screen in which you can select your payment method, set or cancel a coupon, etc. After confirming these settings, you can finalize your order by tapping "Call Taxi Now."
- You can change the taxi company if you tap the name of the company.
- Your preferred kind of vehicle can be selected if you can see "Any type of vehicle." The types available vary between taxi companies.
- You can check the pickup fee if you tap "Pickup fee for this order." The fee varies between taxi companies.
- Your order is sent three seconds after tapping "Call Taxi Now." Canceling is possible in any case within this timing.
As soon as a taxi available is found, you will see the order confirmation screen. You can now wait for the taxi to come around the arrival time. The taxi number, which appears soon on the order confirmation screen, will be necessary to identify the car you have ordered. It can be found on the doors of the vehicle.
Reserve a Taxi
Some companies accept reservations.
The steps of making a reservation are almost the same as those of placing an instant order.
1. Tap "DATE & TIME"
You will tap first "DATE & TIME" before you tap "Call Taxi Now."
2. Set the date and time
You will adjust the date and time, then tap "Set." In general, you can reserve a taxi 1 hour after the current time at the soonest, 24 hours after the current time at the latest. The range varies between taxi companies. A few companies accept reservations 7 days after the current day.
3. The date and time is set
The date and time has just been set. After that, you will follow the same steps as above mentioned.
- You can confirm or cancel your reservation from the Order List of the menu (white three lines on the upper left of the initial map screen).
You will see the details in Cancellation and change of your order.
- It is impossible to modify your order after tapping "Call Taxi Now." Lately there have been more and more inquiries addressed to our customer support desk, saying that the payment method was
not the one you preferred. We advise you to check your payment method before placing an order.
- The arrival time which appears on the app is approximate. We would like you to understand that the arrival time may vary depending on traffic conditions.
- We cannot answer your questions about the location of the ordered taxi.
- You can call the taxi company by tapping "Call Taxi Company" in the order confirmation screen, and ask about the location of the taxi.