First Time Coupon
You can obtain a First Time Coupon when you create your JapanTaxi account for the first time. This coupon can be given only once, and cannot be combined with other ones. We would like you to note that you cannot acquire a coupon if you already have a JapanTaxi account.
- Even if you have deleted your account and created a new one with another phone number, you cannot obtain a First Time Coupon.
- Coupons are not available when you use a phone number with a non-Japanese country code.
Refer a Friend Coupon
A coupon will be added to your account if you receive a code from a friend using JapanTaxi and put it in the registration form(*1). The friend who has given the code (referrer) can also get a coupon(*2), just after the user who received it (referee) took a ride using the coupon.
(*1) The amount of coupon you can earn depends on the rank of the friend who has given the code.
(*2) The coupon is automatically added to your account when the referee's payment was made by online payment.
- It is not possible to obtain two or more First Time Coupons, including a Refer a Friend Coupon.
- You will only receive a Recommend a Friend Coupon only when you register your account. Please be aware that you cannot receive this coupon after registration is complete.
- Refer-a-friend coupon is valid for users with a registered account and a valid domestic phone number.
- The coupon can only be used with online payments.
- Coupon amounts and applicable conditions may change.
- Gold rank members should check the notes shown on the page below.
How to get a First Time Coupon or Refer a Friend Coupon
You will put the code in the blank at the bottom of the registration form.
How to check a Refer a Friend Coupon Code (for referrer)
You will tap the menu (white three lines on the upper left of the initial map screen) and proceed to "Refer to friend and GET coupon." You cannot see the code when you use JapanTaxi BUSINESS.